‘Spamalot’ to Return to Broadway in October, Urie to Lead ‘DaVinci Code’ Premiere, Is Taylor Swift Coming to Broadway?
“Today on Broadway” is a daily, Monday through Friday, podcast hitting the top theatre headlines of the day.
Any and all feedback is appreciated:
Ashley Steves: [email protected] | @NoThisIsAshley
Grace Aki: [email protected] | @ItsGraceAki
James Marino: [email protected] | @JamesMarino
Jennifer McHugh: [email protected] | @EponineQ
Matt Tamanini: [email protected] | @BWWMatt
For a transcript of this episode, please email [email protected] and include the episode name.
1) ‘Spamalot’ to Return to Broadway This Fall at the St. James
2) Out-of-Town Show and Casting News
Urie, Cruz, Shaughnessy to Lead “The DaVinci Code” North American Premiere
Whitford, Kim to Guest Star in LA ‘Peter Pan Goes Wrong’ Run
‘Beaches’ Musical to Get International Premiere with New Score
Stage Adaptation of ‘The Pianist’ to Have World Premiere in New Jersey
3) Last Week’s Broadway Grosses
4) Oscar Hammerstein II Museum Secures Funding
5) York Announces Initial Casting for Musicals in Mufti ‘How to Steal an Election’
6) Feel-Good Recommendations
Robbie Rozelle to Return to 54 Below in May 2024
This TikTokker Says Hidden Messages Confirm Taylor Swift Is Coming to Broadway