“Phantom” to Finally Have First, Full-Time Black Christine on Broadway, More COVID Cancelations, Matt and Grace on Holiday Favorites
“Today on Broadway” is a daily, Monday through Friday, podcast hitting the top theatre headlines of the day.
Any and all feedback is appreciated:
Ashley Steves [email protected] | @NoThisIsAshley
Grace Aki [email protected] | @ItsGraceAki
James Marino [email protected] | @JamesMarino
Jennifer McHugh [email protected] | @EponineQ
Matt Tamanini [email protected] | @BWWMatt
For a transcript of this episode, please email [email protected] and include the episode name.
SUPPORT OUR PATREON:
1) Emilie Kouatchou to Be First Full-Time Christine Daaé in Broadway’s “Phantom”
2) ‘Take Me Out’ pushes back Broadway previews
3) More Short-Term and Long-Term Broadway COVID Cancelations
4) Public Theater sets COVID-19 testing requirement for audience members
5) ‘The Music Man’ Once Had a Disabled Character. Then He Was Erased.
Visit Our Sponsor UPSTART!
6) Matt and Grace Discuss Some of Their Christmas Favorites from Stage, Screen, and Album
David Bowie Introducing “The Snowman”