Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Listen: Have You Heard? Mike Pence Saw “Hamilton!” Equity Reaches Off-Broadway Agreement, and More!
“Today on Broadway” is a daily, Monday through Friday, podcast hitting the top theatre headlines of the day.
Any and all feedback is appreciated: [email protected] (James Marino) or [email protected] (Matt Tamanini)
BroadwayRadio on Twitter | Facebook
1) Vice President-Elect Mike Pence Visits “Hamilton”; the Internet Explodes
2) The Off-Broadway Alliance and Actors Equity Reach Historic Agreement
3) Critics Weigh in as “Sweet Charity” Opens Off-Broadway
4) This Week’s Theatrical Schedule
Alton Brown Live: Eat Your Science Begins at the Ethel Barrymore Theatre
“Othello” Begins Performances at the New York Theatre Workshop
The Illusionists – Turn of the Century at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
5) New Temptations Musical Heading for Broadway
6) Star-Studded “Shakespeare Live!” to Air on Great Performances Next Month